PPC Manager - London or Newbury - Up to £45k - Flexible working (2 days in office)
An independent creative marketing agency based are looking for a PPC manager to join their growing team. Ideally you will have already have some team management and agency side experience but this is not a deal breaker if you
As a PPC Manager, you will work on paid media campaigns and develop and implement the PPC strategy accordingly. Supporting the Director of Search, you will be tasked with writing ad copy, conducting keyword research, analysing and optimising campaign performance and writing reports. Staying on top of current trends within the PPC sector, you will also be a key member of the search team and will offer advice and recommendations to account managers and decision makers to help maximise ROI.
Job role of the PPC Manager:
- Manage PPC campaign implementation
- Work with the design teams to develop high quality ads
- Attend regular team catch ups and support client meetings
- Produce accurate monthly reporting of results to clients
- Ensure client budgets are agreed and managed accordingly
As a PPC Manager, you will need:
- Google Ads qualified. Basic HTML Knowledge of Google, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, PPC software and tools
- Significant experience working in roles where PPC and digital marketing was the main focus
- A passion for Google Ads and paid social advertising
- To be a team player, with excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude
- An analytical mind, with the ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- You will ideally be qualified to A level standard or equivalent (i.e. IDM or CIM).
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, with occasional evening work.
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.