Sales Manager – Logistics company - Colnbrook
Salary: Up to £60k plus £20k commission
Would consider candidates from Logistics, Property, Financial Services, Media, Leisure or other service sectors
A specialist “best in class” Logistics company with an enviable list of household name clients have a brand new opening for a Sales Manager with a background in the service sector to join them.
With a fantastic working culture and great staff retention this well respected company are looking for someone who has experience building a sales team and would also like to progress their own career. There will be opportunity for the role to progress to Director level later.
You will be instrumental in building and leading the sales team, driving revenue growth and overseeing the development and execution of the sales and marketing strategies. Reporting directly to the CEO, your primary focus will be on expanding the current sales team, growing the current client base along with increasing the client portfolio.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary up to £60k (neg)
- Commission/bonus - +£20k
- Opportunity to progress to Sales Director later
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Opportunity to work for a very well respected specialist in the field
Who/what are we looking for?
- You will have experience building and managing a sales team within the service sector
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, mentor and manage
- Strong influential and inter-personal skill
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales strategies that drive revenue growth
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in sales performance metrics/data-driven decision making
- A background in Logistics would be advantageous but not essential.
Please apply here with your CV.