Software Engineer (PHP & Angular)
Software Engineer (PHP & Angular) – Marketing Client – Manchester – up to £50k basic DOE
Remote / Hybrid / Office
The perfect opportunity to work for a MarTech company and help them to deliver award-winning marketing insights to their clients. Thanks to the business’s team of experienced tech staff they have been finalists in media research and insight excellence and use leading technology to track data across various platforms.
As a Software Engineer, you will bring a high degree of knowledge with web development for the front and back end.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working from the Manchester office or remote working available
- Life Assurance
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Ample learning environment
- Health Care Plan
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus additional to buy
- Company events
- Online well-being resource centre
- Free food and drink in the office along with table tennis
- Flexible working and early finish on Friday for drinks
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Understanding requirements and acceptance criteria
- Interpreting software development specifications and design documents
- Writing application code and tests that conform to standards
- Feeding into the design process on recommended architecture
- Working alongside engineering, testing, user experience and other roles
- Adhering to company policies and procedures concerning security, quality, health, and safety.
- The ability to solve problems and find out/source information
- Good communication skills
- Strong PHP knowledge utilising the Laravel or Lumen frameworks
- HTML and CSS
If you think you fulfil the requirements above, please apply here with your CV. Alternatively, call Charlene on 01344-300717 for an informal chat.