2nd Line Network Operations Engineer - Defence
2nd Line Network Operations Engineer – Defence Client – Corsham – up to £40k basic DOE must be SC Clear(able)
Office based – Shift working pattern available
An excellent opportunity to work for a Network and Cloud infrastructure organisation to help deliver enterprise applications for a superior user experience. The business work in a close relationship with the MOD and is vital to the country’s cyber security, your role will be critical in providing managed service support
As the 2nd Line Network Operations Engineer, you will be ensuring service levels are maintained and ticketing system is fully up to date for the role.
What’s in it for you?
- Remote working with occasional travel
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Ample learning environment
- Health Care Plan
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company events
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the 2nd Line Network Operations Engineer:
- Investigate and resolve helpdesk incidents
- Monitor networks and equipment
- Ensure all network alarms and events are acknowledged
- Write and implement Change requests
- Provide coaching to junior members of the team
- Providing DC smart hands services support
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance, be able to work oncall and shifts
- Network support experience (Cisco, CompTIA Network+ or CCNA)
- Previous work experience in a network operations centre
If you think you fulfil the requirements above then please apply here with your CV. Alternatively call Charlene on 01344-300717 for an informal chat.