HR Manager – Up to £60k – Cheshire – Office Based / Flexible Hours
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
This stand-alone generalist role will deliver a robust people plan to support the businesses growth strategy. This role will have both a strategic and operational focus, providing expert advice and support on HR matters.
Our client, an award-winning business first seen on Dragons-Den, distributes their products word wide. This is an exciting opportunity to be a pivotal part of their growth and success.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Private Health Insurance & Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance & Pension
- Games room, fully stocked kitchen and pizza Fridays
- Fun, friendly, family feel culture
- Regular social events
- Free parking
- Working in close partnership with the Leadership Team to agree and implement a plan to build upon to organisational culture and employee engagement.
- Coach and advise all line managers, providing expert support and advice around ER
- Implement the training and development agenda, identifying areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention activities including co-ordinating sourcing activities and managing the candidate and employee life cycle process.
- Ensuring all HR policies and procedures are up to date
- CIPD qualification level 5 + or equivalent working experience
- Experience in a similar role
- A strong background in dealing with a variety of ER issues
- Experience with recruitment and retention
- Always up for a challenge, ready to adapt and get stuck in
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.