Facilities Assistant - Egham - £25-£30k
No facilities experience necessary but strong administration skills essential
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment wherever day is different? Do you thrive under pressure and love having to get stuck into a variety of challenges?
My client, a global leader based in beautiful, large offices in Egham, is looking for a Project Facilities Coordinator to join their close-knit team. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys being involved in a variety of tasks and projects. The successful candidate will be a vital team player in the Facilities team, supporting the Technician & Health and Safety Coordinator with a variety of duties. This role would suit a problem-solver with a go-getting spirit that isn’t afraid of getting stuck in.
Every day will be different. You may have to cover reception, move a desk/ change a light bulb, work on proposals, source contractors or work on the switchboard. You will work collaboratively with the team to prioritise tasks and your day to ensure smooth running of the building in Egham and offices globally.
What's in it for you?
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Life Insurance
- Gym discounts
- On site restaurant
- Working hours - Mon- Fri 8am-5pm (Fri 4.30pm) (flexibility with hours when/if necessary)
- Support the Facilities Manager with the following:
- Technical support
- Health and Safety
- Post Room
- processing invoices and purchase orders
- monitoring expenditure
- booking contractors
- appointing suppliers.
- Assisting in the development of the policy and procedures ensuring efficiency and savings in the business
- Strong administrative experience with excellent IT Skills
- Not afraid to get stuck in all aspects of the business
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a high workload and multitask
- Able to multi-task lots of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player with optimistic, positive attitude
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and want to learn more then apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.