PR SPECIALIST – IN-HOUSE - £41,250 - Hybrid working arrangement
An award winning telecommunications company based in Berkshire are looking for an ambitious PR Specialist to join them. This is a newly created role and as such a real opportunity to make your mark and grow the in-house PR function.
The PR Specialist will be responsible for a range of PR activities to maximise brand awareness and ensure that the Group has positive name-recognition among key decision-makers at target organisations.
- Build brand awareness
- Writing, securing sign-off and issuing press releases on behalf of the Group to promote its brand(s).
- Liaising with the Digital Marketing team to maximise the effectiveness of digital PR activities.
- Run and maintain a press office, acting as first point of contact for all media and PR enquiries
- Creating and maintaining relationships with journalists and editors at target media and publications.
- Promote Corporate Social responsibilities
- Investigating potential CSR activities, including sponsorship opportunities, and making recommendations to the CMO.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or substantial alternative experience
- Experience in PR/media, or another related role
- Experience of writing and distributing press releases
- Experience of leading on media relations
- Marketing relevant qualifications/memberships eg CIM desirable but not essential
- Experience within tech industry a bonus
- A do-er not a thinker with excellent presentation skills
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.