Project Manager - Software
Project Manager – Farnborough - £30k - £35k plus discretionary annual bonus – excellent benefits
Hybrid working model – mix of home/office
Our client is an award winning software business based in Farnborough who are growing at a fast pace. As part of that growth they are looking for an additional Project Manager to join their team.
The Project Manager role is an exciting and varied role, with the primary focus of onboarding all new customers. You will be responsible for coordinating a number of projects at any one time, ensuring that work is prioritised appropriately and ensuring customer success.
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy/sell
- Private healthcare
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent in-house training
Job role of the Project Manager:
- Devise appropriate implementation schedules to accommodate customers’ needs, taking in to account the requirements of all key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Professional Services and Development Teams to schedule in training, data migrations and quality checking, ensuring there is adequate resource within the teams.
- Escalating any issues or potential timeline breaches to the Management Team
- Maintain a commercial awareness, ensuring that key deliverables and revenue targets are met
- Coordinate and oversee the workload of the Project Administrator
- Anticipate customer needs to enhance the quality of service offered by the Company and to ensure customer loyalty is maintained
- Ensure compliance with all statutory legislation, identify and report any hazards
The ideal Project Manager will have the following skills/attributes:
- Several year experience in a Project Coordinating or Project Manager role
- Minimum A-C Grades in GCSE for Maths & English
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Strong knowledge of waterfall project management
- Experience of being customer facing
- Experience chairing meetings with professional stakeholders
- Excellent customer service
- Great attitude, a true self starter with great energy and attitude
Nice to haves:
- Degree in Business or Project Management
- Experience of coordinating customer onboarding in a Software environment
Please apply here with your CV.