Partnership Business Development Manager
Partnerships Business Development Manager – £22k /OTE £35k
Hybrid working – mix of home/office – Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join the thriving Business Development Team of an online training company base in Bracknell. This is a newly created position which offers fantastic growth potential within the business
Your role will be to create more opportunities for partnerships and revenue working alongside the Channel Account Manager.
Your focus will begin on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification - while receiving high-quality sales training to develop you as a salesperson, who is able to carry out their own sales negotiations and onboarding of new partnerships.
If you are a fantastic communicator, enjoy building rapport with customers and are keen to develop your sales experience, this role could be great for you.
Job role of the Partnerships Development Manager:
- Mainly using cold calling, emailing and LinkedIn to self-generate partnership opportunities
- Understanding all aspects of our product and service.
- Booking and attending partnership meetings/calls with your manager
- Naturally building rapport with prospective partners quickly, easily and being able to find out their potential to be a successful partner
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise as required
- Liaise with other departments as and when required
- Be proactive in lead generation to support your existing pipeline
- Able to work using your own initiative in order to meet targets
- Maintain a positive and never give up attitude
- To contribute to a positive company ‘one for all’ team spirit
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and Annual Incentives
- Opportunities to progress
- Training and development opportunities
- Monthly team lunches
- ½ day on your birthday
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness programmes
Please apply here with your CV.