New Business Consultant - part time
New Business Consultant - Part time - circa £12,000 PA plus commission (OTE approx £600 monthly)
Mon-Fri- 9.30am - 2.30pm - ideal for school hours.
Training will be office based then office or home working (can offer some flexibility around school holidays)
A successful and fast growing eLearning/training business based in Bracknell are looking for several New Business Consultants to join them on a part time basis.
This is a progressive environment where you will learn on the job and become part of a very collaborative and close-knit team. The management team here have all grown within the business so plenty of opportunity to develop your sales career and climb the ladder.
Job role of the part time New Business Consultant Consultant:
- Create new opportunities with prospective clients
- Book in demonstration calls
- Update CRM on a regular basis
- Work towards targets/KPI’S
- To help grow the business and work alongside the other team members to achieve overall business goals
- Liaise with other department as require
Skills/attributes required for the part time New Business Consultant:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Have a positive “never give up” attitude
- Contribute to a positive company “one for all” team spirit
- Competitive salary and commission
- Company pension
- Free parking on-site
- Training and development opportunities
- Good progression potential
- Quarterly and annual incentives
- Company trips
- ½ day off on your birthday
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.