Graduate Sales Consultant - Environmental/Construction
SALES CONSULTANT - Environmental - Basic salary £30k - £35k
We are working with a growing business in Woking who are currently looking to recruit a Consultant to cover the South London region. As a Consultant you will provide technical sales support to the regional team by visiting the client site (mainly residential) and carrying out a survey.
Job role of the Sales Consultant (South London region)
- Carrying out paid residential surveys, preparing and submitting Management Plans
- Where suitably qualified, to carry out commercial surveys, to meet clients on site, and to prepare sales proposals
- Following up all sales proposals
- Assist the Senior Regional Manager with marketing initiatives as required e.g. delivering seminars, networking events etc.
- Assist the Senior Regional Manager to build relationships with professional advisors, existing and potential clients to develop repeat/referral business
Skills/experience required for the Sales Consultant (South London region)
- Degree level education desirable, ideally in a relevant environmental subject, ie geography, ecology, biology.
- Customer facing sales experience ideal but not essential
- Construction, Environmental or related industry background a bonus but not essential
- Undertaking field surveys, collating data and report writing experience would be beneficial but full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Steady under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal skills, particularly listening and empathy
- Able to work successfully alone as well as within a team to pre-determined objectives
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
Ideally you will live in the South of London. You will also need to visit the company’s Head Office in Surrey on occasion. Full driving licence or a motorbike license is essential.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, 23 days holiday, yearly bonus as this company is employee owned.
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply here with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.