Account Manager - Telecoms
Account Manager - Telecoms - Chepstow - (Home/office mix) £35,000 - £50,000 - OTE £70,000 - £80,000+
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing global telecoms company based in Chepstow. The Account Manager will be responsible for building long-term relationships within their customer group to ensure sustained repeat business.
Account Manager job role:
- Service and develop current accounts within a defined territory or portfolio.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Maintain and develop a relationship with key individuals
- Achieve set monthly targets
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market
- Account management experience and be a proven, accomplished sales professional.
- Experience in the telecoms sector.
- Knowledge of sales techniques to optimise sales.
- Business-to-business sales knowledge.
- Experience in import and export regulations.
- GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C or above and it is desirable the candidate has a degree in a business-related subject.
- Additional language skills (highly desirable).
- Competent IT skills – a confident user of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent commission structure
- Great career development opportunities
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays),
- Company pension, medical cash-back plan, employee assistance programme, life insurance, social events, free parking, plus free refreshments
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.