Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing Campaign Manager – Reading – Hybrid/flexible working - £30k-£35k plus bens
Our award winning client has a worldwide customer base and a great reputation within their industry. They pride themselves on their exceptional customer service/aftercare and having recently secured more funding are set to grow even further.
Reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be joining a marketing team of 6 as Marketing Campaign Manager. You will be responsible for implementing integrated campaigns in order to generate leads for the sales team.
The role of the Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Plan, implement and track campaigns (UK and US mainly)
- Work closely with the field marketing leader to define campaigns target audience and objectives
- Create content – help to source and produce campaign content and create engaging multimedia content
- Write copy for emails marketing, events invitations etc
- Implement campaigns within the CRM and marketing automation systems
- Develop social media strategy; manage all social media channels
- Drive post analysis, report on findings and make recommendations
- Manage email bounce backs and unsubscribers etc
- Briefing external agencies as and when required
- Review and convert inbound leads and assign them
Skills/experience required for the Marketing Campaign Manager role:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally within technology
- Ability to organise and oversee multiple campaigns
- Good experience of CRM and marketing automation platforms
- CMS/Adobe suite experience preferred
- Good team player and enthusiastic about everything marketing
If you have the experience required and are interested then please send your CV by applying here.