Senior Product Manager - SaaS/Cloud
Senior Product Manager – Bracknell (hybrid) Up to £70k (neg) – SAAS/Cloud solutions
SAAS/CCAAS/Cloud solutions background required
Due to continued expansion our global telecommunications client has a new opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join their successful team.
As an experienced Senior Product Manager you will provide product leadership to the business. Through consulting, advising, and training internal teams on products, developing new features that meet customer demand, to working with marketing to develop compelling product-related communications, the Senior Product Manager makes sure that the products deliver clear value to the customer.
Role of the Senior Product Manager:
- Responsible for product planning and delivery throughout the product development lifecycle
- Defining, developing and communicating the product roadmaps
- Collating and refining requests into final design briefs
- Championing the clients perspective/need and optimise commercial impact
- Act as a product guru and “go-to” product person for the platform.
- Bachelors degree or substantial relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Agile or equivalent environment
- Substantial product management/development experience
- Experience in SaaS/telecoms industry, cloud contact centre highly desirable
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.