Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager – Consumer - Financial Services/Price Comparison – Up to £50k – Hybrid role
Our financial services client is looking for an ambitious and commercially driven Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be tasked with creating and implementing an integrated digital marketing plan focused on acquiring new customers and growing revenue per customer via marketing activity to our existing customer base. This will require multi-channel campaigns to target users to a next generation price comparison platform.
If you have experience of running B2C marketing campaigns with a data driven outlook and an obsession with analysing results then apply here.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £50k
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Additional days leave on your birthday
- Flexible working options (ad hoc, flexi-time and working from home etc.)
- Store Discounts
Job role of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Continuous implementation and development of all online marketing activities
- Drafting of budget calculations
- Developing keywords and advertising copy
- A knowledge of online paid marketing in adwords and social media, working with a PPC manager to deliver outstanding results
- Optimisation of pages and content through A/B and MVT tests
- A knowledge of the fundamentals of on and off page SEO
- Reporting of performance data via all channels
- Creation and delivery of email campaigns
- Management of website content, blogs, guides and news articles
- Develop social media strategies
- Work with our creative agency to produce ongoing creative that converts
- Campaign planning, preparation and management
- An ability to work at a fast pace, hitting the ground running and implementing marketing processes as we implement activity
- Demonstrable marketing experience, particularly in an online environment, ideally within financial services or price comparison
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Intelligent and creative thinker
- Ability to meet deadlines, going above and beyond
- Knowledge of SEO & PPC
- Hands on experience of email marketing and marketing automation
- Excel and advanced use of Google AdWords and Web Analytics tools
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.