Internal Recruiter - £24,000 - £28,000 / OTE £36,000 - £44,000 - Hybrid - office/home
A successful financial services company based in Weybridge, Surrey are now looking for an Internal Recruiter to join them. So far this year they have doubled their sales team and have extensive growth plans for the rest of the year and into 2022. nThis is the first internal recruitment role within the business and as such will allow you to build and grow the recruitment function and really make it your own. Selling insurance over the phone to a wide range of customers this brokerage is very much people focussed, with an emphasis on building high performance sales teams to drive business growth.
They have a culture of high performance and consistently hitting or overachieving their sales goals and as such this role will carry an attractive OTE.
Job role of the Internal Recruiter:
- Managing job boards and advertisements.
- Sourcing of candidate
- Initial telephone screening of candidates
- Helping to facilitate and run assessment centres for new starters (role will eventually expand to responsibility for the entire assessment process).
- Liaison with external recruiter
- Candidate feedback post assessment centre.
- Arranging face to face interviews for candidates.
- Making job offers and linking with L&D team for onboarding.
- Management of candidate journey from initial sourcing through to offer stage and first day.
Essential Skills and Experience required for the Internal Recruiter:
- Drive, tenacity and enthusiasm.
- Experience in a similar recruitment role (ideally high volume sales recruitment)
- Strong communicator with good problem solving skills.
- Target driven and motivated by personal success
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of the Insurance sales industry.
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated setting.
- Hybrid role - office/home working
- 22 days annual leave
- No weekend working
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme