Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager - Leatherhead - £30k-£35k plus £5 bonus
Our client is a leading provider of educational services and currently support 1000s of educators across the country. Their innovative SaaS based products provide teachers and children with everything they need to help them work through specific topics.
This is a hugely exciting time to join this well-established business as they enter a new phase of rapid growth across the UK and Internationally, and they are now looking for a Customer Services Manager to join them.
Our client would consider part time hours for this role and would also consider someone from a teaching background looking to for a new challenge
Reporting directly into the MD – the Job role of the Customer Services Manager
This is multi-functional role so requires someone who is comfortable multi-tasking
- Ensuring that everything runs smoothly on the office
- You will be the first point of contact for when our clients need support
- You will be proactively engaged with our clients to make sure they are happy using our products and services
- You will be working closely with Marketing on advocacy, referral and customer satisfaction outreach
- You will be making sure that our clients want to renew their subscriptions
Skills/experience required for the Customer Service Manager/Office Manager
- First and foremost, you love helping people, whether it be your colleagues or your clients
- You are great at multi-tasking and can switch between your different “hats” effortlessly
- You have experience or an affinity with education, teachers and children
- You are commercial and understand metrics
- You are very comfortable with technology, from Excel to CRM Funnels
- You like happy customers and love talking to them
Above all you will be someone who puts their hand up and says, “I’ll do that”. There is a lot to put in place, so you are a builder by nature. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark and grow a team around them.
Nice to have
- A background in teaching, education or an educational supplier
- A good knowledge of SaaS models
- Experience using Hubspot
- Mon-Fri – 9am-5.30pm with flexible working options (will consider part time)
- 24 days holiday
- Beautiful mansion house office with free parking onsite
- Fantastic career progression as company expanding fast
Please apply here with a short covering letter.