INSIDE SALES TEAM LEADER/MANAGER - Leatherhead - £40k-£45k / OTE £60k-£65k
Our client is a leading provider of educational services and currently supported 1000s of educators across the country. Their innovative SaaS based products provide teachers and children with everything they need to help them work through specific topics.
25% of all UK schools currently use their products and their services are genuinely loved by those who use them. There is a huge need in the market so the product literally sells itself.
This is a hugely exciting time to join this well-established business as they enter a new phase of rapid growth across the UK and Internationally, and they are now looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to help them develop and grow the team.
Job role of the Inside Sales Manager:
Historically the company has outsourced the outbound sales function but has now decided to bring this vital function inhouse. This is a rare opportunity to take ownership of building a team around you but with the benefit of doing it within an already hugely successful business.
- Recruit a team of inside sales professionals
- Perfect the sales proposition
- Devise new and improve existing sales processes
- Create new sales collateral
- Work very closely with Marketing to generate high quality MQLs
- Constantly coach and train the team
- Customize the CRM to help our sales professionals
- Create new reports
Skills/experience required for the Inside Sales Manager:
- Significant experience managing an Inside Sales Team
- You live and breathe sales metrics and how to improve them
- You will be a natural coach and know how to help people to reach their full potential
- You know how to make sales environments fun and place people want to come to everyday
- A hands on approach. You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and lead from the front
- Excellent knowledge of CRMs and how to use them to optimize sales
- Empathy with teachers and pupils
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience within Education, an Educational Supplier, or L&D
- Experience using Hubspot Sales Pro
- Experience within a SaaS market
Above all you will be someone who puts their hand up and says, “I’ll do that”. There is a lot to put in place, so you are a builder by nature. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark and grow a team around them. You’re equally happy executing the strategy and getting your hands dirty as you are devising it.
- Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm - flexible wokring options
- 24 days holiday
- Beautiful manor house office with fee parking on site
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
Your own career progression is important to the company. There will be opportunity to progress within the business to a more senior management role in the future.