Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Home Based, up to £40,000 basic, realistic OTE up to £80,000
As part of our client’s success and subsequent expansion, they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a senior sales role with responsibility for improving Group’s growth.
You will be speaking with Procurement Directors / Managers, Commercial Directors / Managers, Financial, Sales or other department heads and conveying procurement, commercial, programme consultancy, recruitment and tendering support services,
You will likely be from a consultancy or recruitment agency background, operating in the procurement/ commercial/ programme sectors, ideally in and around the public sector.
Future opportunities for this role include the potential to build the sales team, Directorship, share options and a phenomenal bonus programme.
- £40k basic salary plus very realistic OTE of £80k+
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday plus BH’s
- Private health insurance (after probation)
- Work closely with the Directors and support team to effectively grow the business
- Seek out potential opportunities and pursue sales leads
- Assess need and pitch relevant services
- Build on existing relationships
- Writing and pitching sales proposals
- Visit clients/attend networking events/conferences
- Proven track record in a B2B sales role selling a service
- You will have a “hunter” mentality and really enjoy chasing that new business
- Strategic thinker with excellent business sense
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
If you want to work for a company with an enviable reputation and where success is rewarded then please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.