HR Business Partner
HR Generalist – Up to £40k– Bracknell - hybrid role (mix of home/office)
Our client is looking for a HR Generalist to join their successful and growing team.
This role is an integral part of their small, fast paced HR Team. The successful candidate will support managers with a wide range of employee relation issues. You will also help to devise and deliver strategies to drive colleague engagement, learning and development and generally support business growth.
This company prides itself on it’s collaborative and supporting culture. You will always be given the opportunity to grow your experience and career here and you will be provided with ongoing in-house development and training.
- 20 days holiday raising by 1 day for every year worked
- Birthday off
- Regular team events
- Fun, friendly team
- Progression, prospects and endless opportunities
- Provide HR Support for all matters in the business including performance management, training and development, ER issues including grievances, disciplinaries, redundancy, long term sick, disputes, colleague well being
- Support the business to drive change and business growth
- Support internal communications to ensure they are effective and in line with our culture and values
- Onboard new starters; system set up, liaising with new starters, inductions, etc
- Project work as and when required
- CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential
- Experience in a similar role
- A strong background in dealing with a variety of ER issues
- Always up for a challenge, ready to adapt and get stuck in
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.