Business Development Director
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR - Contact Centre solutions - TOKYO, JAPAN - ¥, 12,000 (negotiable) - x 2 variable
Solution sales background required
This award winning global organisation are currently adding to their successful sales team in the UK and are looking for several Senior sales professionals with a proven track record in closing complex and large scale sales deals to join them. You will work closely with presales, delivery and bid related teams to effectively create, sell and deliver new business wins. This is an individual contributor role.
Business Development Director:
- Developing and qualifying new, complex and large sales opportunities within your customer base sector. ·
- Develop and maintain an adequate pipeline of opportunities
- Continually developing relationships with clients both new and existing. ·
- Being the ‘go to’ point of contact for all clients and prospects’ queries throughout the customer journey. ·
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to effectively create, sell and deliver new business wins.
Skills/attributes required for the Business Development Director:
- Degree educated or significant equivalent experience in a similar role
- Significant experience of closing major accounts
- Experience selling contact centre solutions
- Substantial experience in the CCaaS/SaaS or equivalent industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective influencing and negotiating
- Solid presentation skills
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.