Inside Sales Executive
Inside Sales Executive – Leatherhead – Up to £26k/OTE up to £36k
Our client is a leading provider of educational services and currently supported 1000s of educators across the country. Their innovative SaaS based products provide teachers and children with everything they need to help them work through specific topics.
Our client is the market leader in its sector (25% of all UK schools currently use them) and their products and services are genuinely loved by those who use them. There is a huge need in the market so this is genuinely a really nice sales role for any individual as the product literally sells itself.
This is a hugely exciting time to join this well-established business as they enter a new phase of rapid growth across the UK and Internationally, and they are now looking to create a brand new inside sales team.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm – flexible hours or part time also considered
Job role of the Inside Sales Executive
- Following up Marketing Qualified Leads by phone and email to book onto Free Webinars
- Following up on Sales Qualified Leads (those who have attended the Free Webinars) to close deals
- B2B sales experience
- Experience, a connection or empathy with Education
- Confident and a genuine team player
- Tenacious and competitive
Please note - we would consider candidates from an Education background with no commercial experience.
- Flexible working options/part time considered
- 24 days holiday
- Stunning manor house office with free parking on site
If you think you are the right fit for this role then please apply here with a short covering letter.