Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – £30k-£35k / OTE £50k-£55k – Leatherhead
Our client is a leading provider of educational services and currently supported 1000s of educators across the country. Their innovative SaaS based products provide teachers and children with everything they need to help them work through specific topics.
25% of all UK schools currently use their products and their services are genuinely loved by those who use them. There is a huge need in the market so the product literally sells itself.
This is a hugely exciting time to join this well-established business as they enter a new phase of rapid growth across the UK and Internationally, and they are now looking to create a brand new inside sales team.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm – flexible hours or part time also considered
Job role of the Business Development Manager:
- Selling into educational establishments within the UK and internationally
- Following up SQLs qualified by our Inside Sales Team
- Focusing on specific segments of the market that are considered “higher value” to the business
- Working closely with Marketing to create and improve our Lead Generation
- Managing relationships with our major clients
Skills/experience required for the Business Development Manager:
- Significant sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS or similar
- Ideally knowledge or experience within the education or educational supplier sector but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of CRMs and how to use them to optimize sales (Hubspot knowledge would be a bonus)
- Empathy with teachers and pupils
- Confident, competitive and a genuine team player
Nice to have
- We will consider those without commercial experience who have come from an education or teacher background
- Experience working with an Inside Sales Team
- Experience of selling to teachers and head teachers
- Flexible working options/part time considered
- 24 days holiday
- Stunning manor house office with free parking on site
- Fantastic progression prospects
If you think you are the right fit for this role then please apply here with your CV and a short covering letter.