Sales Manager - Account Management
Sales Manager - Account Management - Up to £30k - OTE £50k
A successful and fast growing e-learning/training organisation based in Bracknell are looking for a Sales Manager to assist the Head of Account Management in driving growth into their current client base.
You will need to be driven by people and be great at initiating rapport, building strong working relationships, and motivating staff.
Job role of the Sales Manager – Account Management
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully leading the account management team.
- Ensure the support and development of staff
- Delegate tasks to Senior members of staff to allow progression and aid development of key staff.
- Help support the team in achieving the teams KPIs
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of your team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present updates on individual team members pipeline and activity weekly to the Head of Account Management.
Skills/experience required – Account Management
Previous experience in sales management, though advantageous, is not essential.
Our client is seeking an approachable and hard-working individual, who has recently demonstrated experience as a consistent sales performer and leader, looking to take the next step in their career. If you are keen to develop into an exceptional sales manager and gain the experience of managing a sales team then we will expect you to have: -
- A proven track record for consistent sales performance
- Experience in coaching and mentoring salespeople to maximise their potential and deliver on their targets
- Previously supported a manager in the day to day running of a sales team
- Good working knowledge of the Salesforce system and the outbound sales process
- Experience of the Salesforce report building functionality
- An organised and efficient work process
- The ability to easily build rapport
- £25k-£30k basic salary – OTE £50k uncapped
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic bonus structures
- Lots of social events
- Free on-site parking
- Other benefits
Please apply here with a short covering letter.